Performer Application Closing 30 May 2018
Where to Stay
Hitch Hikers Guide
Illawarra Folk Club
Illawarra Folk Festival
Youth Ticket Policy
Limitation of Liability
Refunds and Returns Policy
2020 Artists Lineup
Download 2019 Program PDF
Tripe Dinner and Concert
Green Music Train
Thursday Charity Day
Program Special Events
Folk By The Sea
Wongawilli Bush Dance
Folk Club Concerts
Youth Act Application
Youth Traditions Awards
Folk School Scholarship Application Form
Youth Act Application
Stage Plan Information
Artist Feedback Form
Join The Green Folk
Volunteer Job Descriptions
Volunteer Application Form
Volunteer Code of Conduct
Community Ticket Scheme
Thursday Charity Day
Emerald Song & Tune Competition
Billet A Performer
Stalls Information Pack
Stalls Application Form
Festival Survey Form
Stalls Application Form
2020 ILLAWARRA FOLK FESTIVAL STALL APPLICATION
Applications close 15 November 2020. Before completing this form please read all the conditions on the
Stalls Information Pack website.
Company Name (if applicable)
1. Have you participated in the Illawarra Folk Festival previously? If so provide details AND read the Stalls Information Pack to make yourself aware of changes from the 2019 Festival.
Contact Mobile During Festival
POSTAL ADDRESS: Include PO Box or street number and name, City, State, Postcode, eg PO Box 1,Banjoville, NSW, 2988
Food Stall (Food & Drinks)
2. WHAT DO YOU SELL: Please provide a list of ALL products to be sold on your stall. Only products you list on this application form will be allowed to be sold on site. PLEASE NOTE: Bottled Water may not be sold at the Festival.
List of products
3. FOOD STALLS ONLY: I will provide food and/or drinks for the following time periods. Select one or multiple options
Breakfast: minimum 7am – 7pm (minimum 12 hours) Friday and Saturday, Sunday to 6pm
Lunch: minimum 10am – 10pm (minimum 12 hours) Friday and Saturday, Sunday to 6pm
Dinner: 10am – 10pm (minimum 12 hours) Friday and Saturday, Sunday to 6pm
Snacks all day
4. CRAFT STALLS ONLY: As a minimum I will be open as follows
9am to 9pm on Friday and Saturday, and Sunday to 6pm
10am to 10pm on Friday and Saturday, and Sunday to 6pm
5. FOOD and STALL HOLDERS: Please indicate if you would also like to trade from 5pm Thursday
6. DESCRIPTION OF STALL: eg Van with awning, small tent, single table without tent, attach photos if available.
Photographs of stall (if available)
7. DIMENSIONS OF STALL: Provide the width and depth in metres of the area you are requesting. Include ropes and tent pegs. eg 3m width x 3 depth or 3m x 6m. You can attach plan of your stall.
8. Upload Sketch of Stall Layout
9. ORIENTATION OF STALL: What is the front opening width of the stall in metres?
10. VEHICLE DETAILS: What type of vehicle do you have? eg Small panel van, utility, station wagon, 8 wheel truck
11. Do You Need Your Vehicle Near Your Stall?
12. ADDITIONAL VEHICLE SPACE: If you have additional trailers/fridges that are required to be near your stall please specify ALL of them here. Include dimensions. NOTE: This is important information in order for allocation of appropriate space.
13. Gas: Do you use gas for cooking?
14. POWER: Food Stalls & Coffee Stalls are provided with 240V power. The cost for up to 3 leads is $50, each additional lead is $10. Please indicate whether you will require power. NOTE: You must supply all of your own currently valid and tagged power leads. Do you want power?
15. ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE DETAILS: Please list all electrical appliances and lights that you use. Your power will be allocated for these appliances only. If you do not use any electricity enter 'NONE'.
16. WASTE MANAGEMENT POLICY: If selling food and/or drinks you MUST SERVE FOOD USING COMPOSTABLE DRINK AND FOOD CONTAINERS AND EATING UTENSILS. Please note that the Illawarra Folk Festival enforces a strict Waste Management Policy, and that all food and/or drink stalls must pay a $200 refundable Green Bond levy prior to the Festival. This will be refunded at the conclusion of the festival if you have complied with the policy. It is your responsibility to have enough supplies for the entire festival. Stalls selling craft, clothing etc must use paper or compostable bags and must pay a refundable $50 Green Bond levy prior to the Festival. All stalls will be audited for their compliance with our Waste Management Policy. At the end of the festival you will be entitled to a full refund if this has been met. We will send you a complete Waste Management Plan with your acceptance information in November.
17. List ALL compostable / recyclable packaging that you intend to use.
18. WASTE MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT: Please ensure you have read and understood your obligations under the Illawarra Folk Festival's Waste Management Policy. The policy is located in the Stall Information Pack.
I agree that I have read and understood the Waste Management Policy and understand that I am required to pay a $200 (food stall) or $50 (other stalls) Waste Levy prior to the Festival.
19. STALL STAFFING: Please indicate how many staff will be working on your stall on each day.
20. STAFF PASSES: As noted in the Stall Information Pack, stall prices include the following festival passes for workers. Craft Stalls - 2 Pass Coffee Stalls - 2 Passes Food Stalls - 4 Passes Any extra staff passes will be sold at a discount, and are essential for all extra workers. Prices can be found in the Stall Information Pack. If you need EXTRA staff passes at $90 per pass, please indicate how many below.
21. CAMPING LOCATION: If you are camping on-site, please indicate whether you will camp within your stall.
Not staying on site
Camping inside stall area or sleeping in your van next to your stall
I need a camping site separate to my stall
22. Number of persons camping
23. CAMPING ACCOMMODATION: If you are not camping within your stall, please provide a description and dimensions of your camping accommodation. For example, 6m x 6m tent or 2.4m wide x 5m long caravan.
24. FOOD AUTHORITY PERMIT: All stalls selling food and/or drink must be registered with Wollongong City Council's Health Division and have a Food Authority Permit. You will need to provide a copy of the Food Safety Supervisors Certificate. For further details contact Noel Weeks on (02) 4227 7743 or Wollongong Councils Health Division.
I understand that I need to provide a copy of my Food Safety Supervisors Certificate, be registered with Wollongong City Council's Health Division and have a Food Authority Number.
N/A (For Stalls NOT selling Food or Drinks)
25. FURTHER DOCUMENTS: When notified of your acceptance, you are required to email the following documents (if required) to firstname.lastname@example.org All stalls: - Sketch of Stall Layout - Insurance Certificate Food Stalls only: - Food Authority Permit Number from Wollongong City Council - Food Safety Supervisors Certificate
26. DOCUMENTS UPLOAD: When notified of your acceptance, you are required to email the following document to email@example.com or upload files via the buttons below.
I have sent my documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will send my documents if I am confirmed as a stall holder for the 2020 IFF
27. Anything else you want to mention?
Silver & Bronze Partners